Winner of Best Paper Award: Nicha C. Dvornek, Xiaoxiao Li, Juntang Zhuang, James S. Duncan, in recognition of their paper entitled “Jointly Discriminative and Generative Recurrent Neural Networks for Learning from fMRI”, Congratulations!
Winner of Best Poster Award: Yuxuan Xiong, Bo Du, Pingkun Yan, in recognition of their paper entitled “Reinforced Transformer for Medical Image Captioning”. Congratulations!
Machine learning plays an essential role in the medical imaging field, including computer-aided diagnosis, image segmentation, image registration, image fusion, image-guided therapy, image annotation and image database retrieval. Machine Learning in Medical Imaging (MLMI 2019) is the 10th in a series of workshops on this topic in conjunction with MICCAI 2019, will be held on Oct. 13, 2019. This workshop focuses on major trends and challenges in this area, and it presents original work aimed to identify new cutting-edge techniques and their applications in medical imaging.
- Accepted papers will be invited to submit to a special issue of a leading journal with a high impact factor.
- Accepted papers will be published in LNCS proceeding.
- MLMI 2019 Best Paper Award will be presented to the best overall scientific paper.
Our goal is to advance scientific research within the broad field of machine learning in medical imaging. The technical program will consist of previously unpublished, contributed papers, with substantial time allocated to discussion. We are looking for original, high-quality submissions on innovative researches and developments in medical image analysis using machine learning techniques.
Topics of interests include but are not limited to machine learning methods (e.g., statistical methods, deep learning, weakly supervised learning, reinforcement learning, extreme learning machines, etc) with their applications to (but not limited) the following areas:
- Image analysis of anatomical structures and lesions
- Computer-aided detection/diagnosis
- Multi-modality fusion for diagnosis, image analysis, and image-guided interventions
- Medical image reconstruction
- Medical image retrieval
- Cellular image analysis
- Molecular/pathologic image analysis
- Dynamic, functional, and physiologic imaging
Best MLMI Paper Award
Shanghai United Imaging Intelligence Co., Ltd.
- Two Best Papers (one from Oral Presentations and another from Posters)
- $500 Cash Award for each Best Paper